Knight Swap is a minimalist puzzle game based on the old chess problem of swapping knights on a board.
The goal in each level is to move the white knights to where the black knights are placed (and vice versa) using the features of the board.
One simple goal, taken to a completely new level of complexity and originality.
- 100 hand-crafted levels with increasing complexity.
- Originally designed concept for the board, including partial and complete rotations, trigger buttons, teleportation tiles, and movable parts;
- Extremely easy to learn and extremely complex to master;
- Originally composed music to help you focus and relax while solving the puzzles
- A fun chess puzzle now available to everyone (even to those who never played chess)